Lovely foccacia taste so crusty and fluffy that it completely wiped out in minutes after my photoshoots! (o^.^o)
- 200gm bread flour
- 4gm yeast
- 10gm sugar
- 3gm salt
- 20gm milk powder
- 100gm tangzhong
- 60gm water
- 20gm olive oil
- 10gm fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 6 pitted green olives
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- extra olive oil and rosemary for garnishing
- Combine bread flour, yeast, sugar, salt, milk powder, chopped rosemary and tangzhong in a mixing bowl.
- Add in water and olive oil and knead into a smooth and elastic dough, about 10mins.
- Cover and proof for 45mins or until double in bulk.
- Punch down dough and knead lightly. Rest for 15mins.
- Line a 9" shallow pan with baking paper. Place dough in the pan and spread the dough, using the tips for ur finger tips, to fill up the pan. Cover and proof for another 1 hour or until double in bulk.
- Randomly place tomatoes and olives halves by indenting slightly into the dough. Garnish a few sprigs of fresh rosemary, if desired. Drizzle a tbsp olive oil over the surface.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 40mins or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Recipe source : Munch Ministry