- 200gm glass noodles, soaked and drained
- 200gm minced pork
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp spicy bean paste (I use non spicy)
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- dash of pepper
- 100ml water
- 3 stalk spring onion, chopped
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan and saute ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add minced meat and stir fry evenly. Break up the meat using the spatula.
- Add glass noodle and seasoning and stir well for 3mins.
- Toss over spring onion and mix well. Remove from fire and serve.