hmmm actually not sure what to prepare for tonight's dinner >.<, then thought of plenty of greens and some cold rice and cheeses in fridge, suddenly gave me an idea what to prepare!! ^o^ hehehe what a good way to clear some balanced ingredients and makes more way for some fresh ones!
Both kiddos finished up everything without picking out any of the vegetables! Feel so blessed to have non-fussy eater! :)
Recipe created by Peng's Kitchen
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 2 stick celery, diced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, finely chopped
- 8 fresh shitake mushroom, diced
- 1 cup roasted tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried italian mixed herbs
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1.5 cup grated mozzarella & cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in pan, sauté garlic briefly till fragrant. Add in red pepper, celery, cauliflower & mushroom and stir fry for 5mins. Remove from heat.
- Place rice in a mixing bowl. Add in cooked vegetables and roasted tomato sauce and mix evenly. Use a fork to break up the rice.
- Add in herbs and seasoning to taste.
- Scoop the mixed rice into a oven proof baking dish and top up with grated cheeses.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 20mins until golden brown.