- 250gm ground peanut
- 500ml water
- 250gm homemade spice paste
- 1 cup canned pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp salt, or to taste
- 6 tbsp sugar, or to taste
- 2 tbsp tamarind paste
- long beans
- firm beancurd
- fried prawn crackers
- hard boiled egg
- Boil ground peanut with water over low heat. Stir frequently for 10 mins until thickens. Set aside.
- Heat homemade rempah in a non stick pan. Add minced pineapple and fry for 5 mins. Add in salt, sugar and tamarind to taste.
- Add in thickened peanut mixture and mix well. Boil over low heat for 5 mins until heated through.
- Heat a pot of water to boil. Blanch beansprout, cabbage, long beans, carrots and potatoes individually. Set aside on a large serving platter.
- Deep fried beancurd till golden brown. Cool down slightly and cut into cubes.
- Place appropriate amount of salad ingredients onto serving plate. Drizzle with pineapple peanut sauce and serve immediately.