Oh my since my 2 kiddos started school I do not have the time to explore new recipes! Hopefully my blog will not be collecting cobwebs soon >.< hehehe nevermind I've still quite a number of backlogs in my draft to clear!! below is one of them....
Awfully yummylicious stir-fry clams packed with ginger and spring onions! It is best served immediately after cooking! Even my boy loves it to max though it is a little spicy, seems like he is getting better in taking spicy food just like mummy :D
- 600gm clams
- 40gm ginger, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 100gm spring onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp chinese wine
Seasoning (mix well):
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp spicy black fermented beans
- Rinse clams and drain well. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok. Add garlic and ginger, fry till fragrant.
- Add clams and seasoning and stir to combine over high heat..
- Cover and simmer for 5mins. Add spring onions and chinese wine, mix well. Serve immediately.