A cute and tasty snack which my boy adores but not my girl >.<" '不要不要‘！she exclaimed and ran off when I tried to offer this to her....Lena used plain flour in this recipe, but as I run out of plain flour in my pantry, so I substitute it with tapioca flour.
Recipe source : Frozen Wings
Ingredient (approx 25pcs)
- 260gm steamed sweet potato, mashed
- 6 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2.5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- sesame seeds for coating
- Combine mashed sweet potato with flour, sugar and water and knead to form a soft dough.
- Divide dough into small equal portions and roll them into balls.
- Coat the ball with sesame seeds.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain well on kitchen paper before serving.
I am submitting this to Malaysian Food Fest Pahang Month hosted by WendyinKK of Table for 2...or More