A very strong flavour and tasty dish. If you like the flavour of chives, you will definitely able to accept the taste :D My girl only ate the filling as she dislikes the texture of the taufu puff >.<
- 10 taufu pok
- 300gm minced pork
- 100gm chives, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 stalk coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp corn flour
- dash of sesame oil & pepper
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 200ml water
- cornflour water
- Combine minced pork, chives, shallots, coriander leaves, salt, sugar, cornflour, sesame oil and pepper. Mix well and set aside for 30mins.
- Make a small hole in taufu pom and stuff in filling. (tip : use 2 toothpick to seal the puff to prevent the fillings from dropping out)
- Heat some oil in wok. Add in stuffed taufu pok and fry until golden brown. Dish up and drain on kitchen paper.
- In a clean wok, add in water, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Bring to boil. Add in cooked taufu pom and cook for 10mins at low heat until the sauce reduced slightly. Add cornflour water to thicken. Dish up and serve.