- 3 russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 leek, approx 250gm, chopped
- 3.5 - 4 cups water
- 1 fish stock cube
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in pot, add carrots and leek and stirring fry for 5mins.
- Add in potato and fry for another 1 min.
- Add in water, stock cube and bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30-40 mins until all vege are tender
- Add in seasoning to taste. Cool down slightly.
- Place vegetable in a food blender and process in batches until smooth. Return mixture to pot and heat through. Further add another 1/2 cup water or stock if you find the consistency too thick. Serve.