Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lemon & Parsley Spaghetti with Prawns

Again one of those lazy days to whip up fancy meals. Aglio Olio to the rescue! :D I really do not mind having this every day >.< but my hubby will kill me as he do not eat prawns! So I can only prepare this when he is not at home, just me and my kids :D



Ingredient
  • 200gm linguine pasta
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 clove garlic, minced
  • 150gm peeled large prawns
  • zest & juice of 1 lemon
  • bunch of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
  • salt & black pepper to taste

Method
  1. Cook pasta according to package. Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan. Fry garlic until fragrant.
  2. Add in prawns and fry quickly until they are pink.
  3. Add in cooked pasta, lemon zest and juice, parsley and some of the pasta cooking water and mix evenly. Add salt & pepper to taste. Dish up and serve immediately.


1 comment:

Esther@thefussfreechef said...

Everytime i make pasta, i tend to just stick to bolognese, but this is a nice and simple idea. I will try the next round. Sounds like a nice and zesty aglio version,

Related Posts with Thumbnails