Again one of those lazy days to whip up fancy meals. Aglio Olio to the rescue! :D I really do not mind having this every day >.< but my hubby will kill me as he do not eat prawns! So I can only prepare this when he is not at home, just me and my kids :D
- 200gm linguine pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 150gm peeled large prawns
- zest & juice of 1 lemon
- bunch of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package. Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan. Fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add in prawns and fry quickly until they are pink.
- Add in cooked pasta, lemon zest and juice, parsley and some of the pasta cooking water and mix evenly. Add salt & pepper to taste. Dish up and serve immediately.