Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baked Mustard Lemon Chicken

When I baked this chicken breasts, I was wondering whether my hubby will accept it or not as he really  hates the taste of coriander! >.< When meal was ready, I did not told him what is the sauce made of :P and he happily enjoying it! Finally I told him there is lots of coriander inside the sauce and he said he did not discover it hehehe...As the chicken breasts is completely covered with the sauce while baking, the meat taste very succulent & juicy! To complete the meal, I also roasted some potatoes and drizzle it with my newly bought bottle of white truffle oil....yumz!!  




Recipe modified with Elanas Pantry
Ingredient
  • 500gm chicken breast
  • juice of 1 lemon
  • 50gm fresh coriander leaves
  • 3 tbsp dijon mustard
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper

Method
  1. Combine corinader, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & peppe in a food processor. Blend till fine.
  2. Place chicken breasts in a Pyrex baking dish. Pour coriander mixture over and coat the chicken breast evenly. Cover and marinate up to 6 hours.
  3. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 25-30 mins until cook through.
               

Roasted Potatoes & Onions with Truffle Oil...


my precious bottle of Truffle Oil ^o^


Ingredient
  • 500gm new potatoes, peeled and halves
  • 1 large yellow onion, peeled and cut into chunks
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 1 tbsp truffle oil

Method
  1. Place the new potatoes in a pot of water. Bring to boil. Cook for 15-20mins until tender. Drain away water.
  2. Place potatoes and onions in a mixing bowl. Add in olive oil, salt, pepper & paprika. Toss to mix evenly.
  3. Spread mixture in a single layer on a lined baking sheet, bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 30mins until crisp and golden brown.
  4. Drizzle over truffle oil and serve.


2 comments:

PH said...

Yum! I am a coriander fan. I always put it in my salads. Will try this soon :)

Peng said...

Phong Hong....hehehe they are all my backlogs >.<....more to come :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails