Monday, July 16, 2012

Simple Quick Bread - Gluten Free

Another gluten free quick bread I tried from Elana Pantry :) Me and my 2 kids each eaten a small slice, the rest of the loaf I've given to my parents-in-law and they like it a lot! They even requested me to make some more loaves for them!





Recipe adapted (with modifications) from Elana's Pantry
Ingredient
  • 2.5cups blanched almond flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1/2 tsp vinegar

Method
  1. Combine almond flour (use a fork to break up any visible lumps) , salt & baking soda in a mixing bowl.
  2. Whisk eggs, honey & vinegar.
  3. Pour into the dry ingredient and fold till well blended.
  4. Scoop batter into a lined small loaf pan and bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30-35mins until golden brown. Cool completely before slicing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails