Looks creamy & spicy? Actually is not that spicy, more on the sweet side ;) sweetness from the mango! creaminess from the oat milk! yes not coconut milk, healthier without the extra calories :)
Recipe adapted from Elanas Pantry (with modifications)
- 250gm chicken fillet, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- In a large saute pan, warm oil over medium heat.
- Add onions, stirring occasionally, cooking until soft, about 5mins.
- Add red pepper, ginger, garlic, curry and salt, cook 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar and oat milk, bring to a boil briefly, then reduce heat.
- Add chicken & mango, return to a low simmer.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.