Monday, July 9, 2012

Crispy Prawn Fritters

Another dish which my son adores, furthermore is deep-fried >.<, I seldom deep fried food as I find it waste of oil and quite unhealthy and makes the kitchen area so oily after cooking hehehe....Hmmm the final dish does not really look exactly like what is on the package yah?? Then I realize I've forgotten to add 2 tbsp spoon oil into the batter! *slaphead* really blur like so tong...well have to wait for next round to try again when I'm in mood to deep fry food again heeeee...
















Ingredient
  • 500gm prawns
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 120ml water
  • 1 packet crispy prawn fritter flour
  • 2 tbsp oil

Method
  1. Shell prawn, leave tail section intact & devein. Marinate for 30 mins.
  2. Combine flour, water and oil and mix into a thick smooth batter.
  3. Heat oil in wok, dip prawn in batter to coat evenly and deep fry immediately until golden brown. Drain well on kitchen paper and serve immediately.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails