- 1 500-600gm whole fish
- 1 tbsp chinese wine
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp black fermented beans, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- Marinated fish with chinese wine for 10mins.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, except spring onion, spread evenly on fish.
- Steam fish over preheated steamer, on high fire, for 8-10mins. Garnish with spring onion and serve immediately.
- 250gm spare ribs
- 2 chicken leg, skin removed
- 650gm winter melon, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 50gm dried scallops, rinsed and softened
- 1 tbsp wolfberries, soaked
- 2L water
- salt to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add spare ribs and chicken leg, cook for 1 min. Drain away water.
- Place meat, winter melon, scallops into slow cooker pot, add water and bring to boil. Transfer pot into slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Add wolf berries and salt and cook for another 10mins. Ready to serve.