Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pack with Love 2

Are most kids very stress nowadays? I do not remember I have spelling test in kindergarten 1!! Since the start of K1 Term 1, the school will give them spelling test every week of 7-8 words per test >o<...so besides coaching his homework, every week I've to nag him to study his spelling test which he usually do not cooperate with me...So everyday I will prepare nice snack box for him hopefully the good food will nourish his brain and make him smarter !! hahaha....






7 comments:

Alice said...

OMG! Now spelling starts at K1?
My gal was at K1 last yr and no spelling at all!
Only this yr @K2 she does have
My boy will be K1 next yr, better prepare hehe....
Your bento is so nice - thks for the inspiration
should do for my kids too! :)

Unknown said...

wow... I was looking thru' your everyday food and most of them are so healthy! Must "steal" some healthy food ideas from you.

The Sweetylicious said...

that's so sweet of you! mummy is the best :D im sure he'll do well!

Peng said...

Alice...best still next yr K2 starting Chinese spelling >o<"

Fong...no need steal, we share together :D

Sweetylicious...tks :D

lena said...

hi peng, i think your kid doesnt know what is stress yet and dont be so hard to him, he's still young. I think sometimes the stress are given to kids by us. You made all those lunch boxes?? my gosh, they all look so delicious, so beautiful and nutritious! i wldnt mind having these for lunch too!

Peng said...

Lena...heee I dun stress him lah as u said he is still so young :D yah everyday have to think what to prepare for him. Hubby say I spoil him by making the food looks so nice >o< if not nice dun eat hur :P

Anonymous said...

I love those lunchboxes they look so fantastic... u must have put in so much effort and creativity :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails